1. pulling himself up in his crib which has resulting in some sleep disturbances
2. pulling himself up on everything (before he could only do short things)
3. cruising all over (he took a few steps before)
4. Getting down from standing
5. falling on his butt or knees instead of his face
6. and using his new walker...
Having Laura here has been great!!! Gavin is napping much better than daycare, I love the idea that I can see him during the day and know that he is having fun and learning new things, and Chris and I took our first of many date nights without any worries about Gavin being with an unfamiliar person or feeling bad about having Grandma and Grandpa watch him again.
And here is one more picture to go with the last post - this is another thing of Dakota's that Gavin likes to play with (it's his dog door if you can't tell).
Having Laura here has been great!!! Gavin is napping much better than daycare, I love the idea that I can see him during the day and know that he is having fun and learning new things, and Chris and I took our first of many date nights without any worries about Gavin being with an unfamiliar person or feeling bad about having Grandma and Grandpa watch him again.
And here is one more picture to go with the last post - this is another thing of Dakota's that Gavin likes to play with (it's his dog door if you can't tell).


No comments:
Post a Comment