Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Excuses

Going back to work has interfered with my blogging, and I appologize :)



Here are a few recent pictures.




I absolutely LOVE that Kayla was able to take a nap at the neighborhood pool! There were about 100 kids splashing and screaming around her.




It takes about 20 shots to get them both smiling and looking somewhere near the camera!




Cooling off from the intense heat!! I love that Kayla can sit well enough to do this. She is still a little like a lump because she doesn't move but she is better than the floppy lump of a newborn :)





Playing lego with Grandma and Grandpa








We learned after this meal that orange food doesn't agree with Kayla! Looks cute going down but is not much fun coming up. So yes, she still has her reflux issues and they haven't changed that much besides being aggrovated by orange food. She also sleeps on a flat mattress now and that means she spits up more when she sleeps and we have to change more sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment