Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

Aunt Jackie, Uncle Mark, and cousins Grace and Madelyn came for Thanksgiving. It was their first trip to Austin and the first time we have had all of the cousins staying at one place. The four of them were all between 11 months and 2.5 years old. Amazingly they all napped at the same time each day so we did have a little bit of peace. Grandma and Grandpa Chapman also came so it was a very busy week.


Kayla took FOREVER to eat her Thanksgiving dinner but she loved it. And I won't complain about her being confined in the high chair and staying out of trouble :)

A picnic at the park with Uncle Mark, Grace, Aunt Jackie, and Madelyn



Madelyn loved to lay like this. Everyone else would be rambunctious all around her and she would just stop to take a break. So cute!


I wish I had more pictures!! Jackie or Mom send me some if you have more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment