Saturday, August 25, 2012

The why phase

We are full on in the why phase now! Car rides are somewhat torturous. I am glad we will be flying to CO instead of driving!

In a 15 minute car ride today I got the following questions:

1. Gavin "I want a flower like that" pointing up. Megan "the flower in the tree?". Gavin " why doesn't that tree have leaves". Megan "oh you are talking about the street light (that looks like a football field light), that isn't a flower...."
2. why does that (homeless) man have a sign?
3. Where did I come from?
4. Megan "do you want to play in the sprinklers when we get home?" Gavin "no. It is raining that is dangerous". Megan "no, it is only dangerous when there is thunder and lightning?" Gavin "why does lightning make rain?"

And the other day he asked "why doesn't our car have holes in the roof?"

No comments:

Post a Comment