He was making an angel and he was having fun despite the look in this picture.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Winter fun
The kids were ecstatic to see and play in snow for the first time! One of the malls brought in a snow making machine. It happened to be a really cold day too so it stayed around. We have been stocking up on snow clothes to take a trip to the mountains this year so we were prepared but we might have been the only family with snow pants!! Everyone else was in jeans - just like I remember Texans when they ski in Colorado.
He was making an angel and he was having fun despite the look in this picture.
He was making an angel and he was having fun despite the look in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I didn't know that was the first time for them in the snow! I see that you have had a great time. I love the kayla's rabbit hat.
ReplyDeleteNeus.
Well Gavin saw lots of snow when he was a baby (until about 7 or 8 months old) but he obviously doesn't remember it. And there was a tiny trace of snow when Kayla was a few days old and Gavin was 1.5. I remember watching Gavin scoop up a tiny bit that was in the shade that the car made, but there was nothing outside of the shade. So this was the first memorable time with snow. Crazy, I know!
ReplyDelete