I don't know whether this really qualifies as walking, but Gavin took 2 steps on Wednesday and added 1-2 steps each day. When do you actually consider it walking? It seemed like such a gradual move after cruising with less and less support.
It was a lot of fun to watch him walk and be so proud of himself for a few days. I say that in past tense because after a medium/hard fall he has decided to take a break and take a few steps backwards. Mom and Dad I am sorry you missed a couple steps by 1 day - but maybe it was all your training that paid off! Hopefully we can get his confidence up again soon! I was going to take a video but didn't get around to it before the fall.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment