So here is the video you have been waiting for (unless you already saw it on Facebook). This was after a couple of weeks of practice. He still crawls most of the time but clearly he knows how to walk.
A few other random thoughts...
When is the fountain going to dry up?!?! Gavin still drools as much as ever and we are running low on good blue bibs again (we only have about 15). I have now been to 3 Kmarts to find more and they are all sold out. These are really the only bibs that are absorbent AND have a plastic backing. I have looked at Kmart's website and ebay without any luck! So, Gavin just needs to stop drooling!!
I know we need to enjoy every phase with Gavin and it is cute that he always wants to be picked up, but it is very challenging when we are trying to cook or do something else! I am sure he will become very independent soon and I will wish for this time back.
And some random pictures from Chris's phone...

Our tupperwear cabinet gets cleaned and organized very often!!

Chris took Gavin on a picnic in the woods around our house. Notice the pink bib again - that is because his 15 blue ones were wet/dirty!


No comments:
Post a Comment