Sunday, August 8, 2010
Gavin's First (of many I'm sure) accident
Gavin was playing in the garage and knocked a snow shovel off the wall and onto his face. Cris (our au pair) called Chris at work and since Gavin was screaming so much they couldn't understand each other so Chris had his friends at the fire department stop by to check on things. It ended up getting toned out like a 911 call and Chris sent me his 911 text while I was out of town. So I got this text that said "Call me when you get this... 'respond to (our address) for 13 month old with a nose bleed'". I wasn't sure whether to laugh or worry! Gavin ended up going for a quick ambulance ride to the fire station where he waiting for Chris to come get him and take him to the doctor. He ended up with 2 stitches. Here is a picture a few days later - it is already looking much better here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment