Sunday, August 8, 2010

New fun

Gavin has recently gotten very excited about putting thing in to other things. We often find him putting things in Dakota’s water, the trash can, and many other places. A couple of weeks ago I lost ½ my power cord to my laptop and we had 7 people looking for it with no luck. I found it a week later when I was switching the laundry – Gavin had put it in my laundry basket and I didn’t notice until after it went through the wash! I started packing yesterday and out of the 4 boxes I packed, I found something in 2 of them that shouldn’t be there! This should be an interesting move!
Gavin has also gotten very good at climbing. His favorite thing now (besides playing with the dog food and water) is climbing on the kitchen chairs and then up onto the table! We haven’t figured out how to child proof this so it means constant supervision, which is challenging when we are cleaning for showings or packing to move! He seems to learn how to climb something new every day so this is just going to get more and more fun ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment