Here are a few entertaining quotes or discussions we have had with Gavin....
- Gavin during Olympics - why don’t they interview the winner when they are not American?
- In preparation for 9/11 celebrations when Chris asked if he wanted to go to a FD celebration to celebrate the 343 firefighters that died. Gavin said no, he would only go if they celebrated everyone that died.
- Gavin “Mom you’re on the wrong page” me “what?” “I’m not a little kid anymore, I know how to talk like you guys”, “Oh, you mean we’re not on the same page?”
- when reading a book that used the word popular Gavin asked what that meant. I explained what it meant and he said, oh, like Martin Luther King Jr. I love that he had never hear that word!
I love the innocence and simplicity behind these comments :)


No comments:
Post a Comment