Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Daycare gets delayed
Gavin was supposed to start daycare on Monday but we have had to delay it for a couple days due to a cold. He has had the cold for at least a week but he kept getting more and more fussy. On Monday we decided to take him to the doctor and we found out that his throat and ears are pretty inflamed. The doctor told us to give him Tylenol and prescribed an antibiotic. Technically we could send him to daycare but he is so fussy that they would have a hard time dealing with him and the other babies (plus we didn't want to make a bad first impression). We plan to bring him in tomorrow at least for a few hours while I have some conference calls. However, I just saw the weather and we could get 16 inches of snow within the next 24 hours!! Our neighbors who used to plow our road moved to England for a year and we haven't figured out how we are going to plow this year (it is too early for snow like this). So we'll have to see if we are able to get him to daycare tomorrow. I have a much greater appreciation for people dealing with daycare complications. It is the first week that I am supposed to be working full time and we have already had to deal with a sick baby and now possibly weather preventing us from using daycare, and therefore me from working 100%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment